Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Head of QA Performance Unit to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As part of Ciklum Digital Engineering team, this role is to set up and drive technical strategy Performance Testing team, develop and maintain technical standards, ensure highest technical excellence within the reporting team; contribute to developing solutions and products via ensuring Performance Engineering component and participate in projects as a Leading Expert. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing business in the software engineering industry.
This role will lead a growing team of market-leading specialists.
The perfect candidate would be a proactive and high-performance leader with proven experience, able to deliver to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with experience in building Performance Engineering solutions and products to service multiple clients across varied industries.
- Set up and ensure execution of technical strategy for Performance Engineering, drive continuous innovation culture within the team
- Develop, maintain and regularly update technical roadmap (Performance Engineering component of a ‘unified delivery framework’) and ensure a consistent approach to tracking of deliverables’ quality across reporting team
- Experience in IT Audit, System Performance assessments
- Ensure Performance Engineering team’ achievements being communicated internally and recognised on the global arena; drive educational and knowledge sharing events for Ciklum
- Provide leading expert’ technical advice and guidance on Performance Engineering related matters to internal and external clients, bearing on the successful use of complex products and services
- Support Global Solution Leaders and help customers clarify their requirements, contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals.
- Participate in projects and deliver high-end solutions as a leading expert
- Ensure Performance Engineering component is embedded into all Ciklum Digital offerings
- Translate Ciklum strategy and provide ongoing business updates within the reporting team and if needed address possible concerns
- Lead the team of engaged talents, ensure high performance and continuous development in compliance with Ciklum processes (e.g. workforce planning, hiring, onboarding, performance management, evaluation, retention, etc); support timely internal rotation and bench management
- Ensure team organisational effectiveness e.g. via maintaining healthy seniority mix
- Extensive Performance Engineering and Testing Experience (5+ years);
- 2+ years of hands-on technical leadership experience
- Ability to set up Performance testing process from scratch and plan performance testing activities;
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks, end-to-end performance measures;
- In-depth expertise in development approaches for assuring web / mobile application performance needs;
- Experience in performance prediction / modeling analysis and application capacity planning;
- Working experience in various Performance testing tools like Jmeter, Gatling, HP LoadRunner, Locust, etc.;
- Experience in reviewing system / deployment architecture and providing recommendations for better performance;
- Experience in performance monitoring and APM tools (AppDynamics, NewRelic, Graphite etc.);
- Experience in using profiling tools;
- Experience in using Performance data visualization dashboards (Grafana)
- Experience in DB profiling tools;
- Experience in analyzing the application usage traffic using log parsing or other tools like DeepLogAnalyzer, etc.;
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack of protocols;
- Working experience with Linux;
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI tools i.e. Jenkins;
- Fluent English verbal and writing skills.
- Resourcing — develop plans to ensure that the organisation has appropriately skilled talent to meet organisational objectives and commitments.
- Performance management — manage individuals and groups, set performance targets, monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Knowledge management — provide advice, guidance and support to adopt and embed best-practice approaches to information and knowledge management into all areas of their work.
- Learning delivery — plan, schedule and deliver learning activities, based on learning objectives.
- Financial management — monitor and maintain all required financial records; contribute to financial planning and budgeting.
- Change management — develop implementation plans for complex requests for change and lead implementation of those changes.
- Relationship management — facilitate business decision-making processes, ensure open communication and discussion between stakeholders is in place.
- Innovation — execute innovation processes via developing, evolving and adopting new market trends, tools, processes.
- Strategic planning — drive and contribute to the development of policies, standards and guidelines for strategy development and planning.
- Good analytical skills and great interest towards problem analysis and tuning
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Be a part of highly professional Ciklum expert community
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation