Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
The Head of Digital Strategy & Transformation role will be based in Kiev, Ukraine and will sit within the Product Development team reporting directly into the Product Director. In this role you’ll be establishing and building the Ciklum Digital strategy & transformation consulting practice and solving some of the most challenging and exciting strategic questions our clients have. The role will work with the Product Development team and Solutions team to create and deliver joint value propositions.
The role is tasked with establishing the Digital Strategy & Transformation consulting practice within Ciklum Digital. The role responsibilities include; creating methodologies, toolsets and frameworks to deliver transformational change to our clients, assembling a consulting team, building the Ciklum brand in digital consulting and hitting operational targets for revenue and growth.
In this role you will be expected to drive stakeholder alignment and work with practice leads and leadership to align viewpoints and establish a cohesive approach to digital consulting that compliments the wider Ciklum Digital market offerings.
- Responsible for designing and executing strategic and transformational projects end-to-end, with the intention of driving new revenues and long-term growth for clients
- Building tools and frameworks that will enable clients to evaluate critical trade-offs and improve overall decision-making
- Overseeing tracking, reporting, and performance management, and most importantly, coming up with clear action plans for addressing performance-related issues
- Communicating with key stakeholders in the team, and feeding back to other functions
- Working closely with other teams at Ciklum Digital (e.g. Product, Solutions) to deliver high-impact client offerings
- Managing our Special Projects Strategy team
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Scope, plan and lead service/business design projects and provide strategic consultancy to clients
- Turn user insights and identified opportunities into differentiating concepts, services and solutions
- Ensure that our solutions are realised, implemented and delivered on a high level
- Facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions
- Participate in pitch activities – locally and internationally
- Lead and inspire your team and support their professional development
The role requires strong leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills, with a track-record of delivering projects with multiple stakeholders:
- University degree
- Background – 5-6 years of consulting / banking / in-house digital strategy or service design experience.
- Analytical & strategic – able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics, interdependencies and implications of decisions. Can structure a problem, get to the crux of an issue quickly using data and analysis to validate and test approach
- Leadership – demonstrable experience of running and growing digital strategy or service design departments / practices
- Adaptable fixer – enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity and resourcefulness. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80/20 rule – rapid high quality decisions
- Collaborative – able to work effectively at all levels of Ciklum Digital. You must be a team player and able to work collaboratively and deliver success with and through others
- Resourceful – constantly look for creative ways to make the most of the resources we have.
- Project & change management – able to demonstrate managing multiple complex projects with numerous stakeholders in a structured and logical way
- Comfortable with ambiguity and autonomy – happy to be pointed at problems and work out how to solve them.
- Upbeat, confident & high energy – you bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is unique, spawns new ideas and is enjoyable for the other people involved
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in an international and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
Client video presentation