IT HelpDesk Team Lead for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for IT HelpDesk Team Lead to join our IT Department. Within a large Ciklum family we are a team of talented specialists of different levels and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Management of IT HelpDesk Team
- Plan and implement IT HelpDesk development roadmap
- Continuous improvement of HelpDesk-related processes
- Control quality level of IT HelpDesk services within SLA
- Provide timely reports that shows service levels, key business issues, repeating incidents and improvement results
- Create/update IT HelpDesk documentation
- Provide high level of VIP IT support
- Experience in IT Service Desk Team management in international company
- Strong ITIL or Service Management use and implementation experience (ServiceNow, SysAid etc.)
- VIP users support experience
- High level of technical knowledge
- English: Upper-Intermediate level
- Good leadership\managerial skills
- Strong communication, presentation and diplomacy skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Well organized person
- Result-oriented approach
What's in it for you
- Excellent career and professional growth
- Unique international working environment – very dynamic and challenging
- Be part of a fun, creative and international team
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices – superb working conditions & atmosphere
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Client video presentationApply via site