Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for HR Admin(part – time, 15:00 – 19:00 ) to join our office in Kyiv.
It is a position for an energetic and structured person who wants to start career in HR.
- Ensure correct and timely employee records keeping (hirings, transfers, dismissals, other info changes) in Company staff system for several locations / countries
- Support HR Admin workflow (contracts, amendments, resignations etc.) in full compliance with Company policies and related legislation
- Execute other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Higher education or 4-6th year of study student
- Intermediate+ English
- Advanced PC user (MS Office, google-docs, HRIS)
- Related work experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of UA labor legislation will be a plus
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- Attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalation.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation