Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a HR Business Partner to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
For HR Business Partner role we are looking for a qualified HR professional/generalist to be a main contact person for the dedicated team and to ensure the alignment of all talent management processes and projects with the business priorities and strategic goals. The role requires solid knowledge and experience of HR practices, ability to implement and support organizational changes, maintain all HR operations within the assigned teams.
- Together with the companies’ leadership team support implementation of business unit restructures, contribute to workforce planning, resourcing, ratio controls etc.
- Insure smooth onboarding process and adaptation of newcomers to the assigned teams
- Participate and facilitate business unit leadership team meetings and provide input on people management-related practices
- Maintain performance review process, facilitate calibration team discussions. Support and educate line managers with the people management practices
- Together withthe line managers identify gaps and build a succession pipeline for the key roles within the organization
- Identify training needs for business units’ leaders and individual executive coaching needs and monitor training programs success. Conduct workshops on People Management solutions
- Support implementation of management-related solutions, programs and policies within the business unit. Insure all the people management actions and decisions within the business unit are complaint with the corporate HR policies and regulations. Assist in resolving complex or sensitive people management-related issues
- Analyze HR data and team feedback to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- University degree (economics, finance, human resources)
- 3+ years of experience in HR, preferably with HR Generalist/HR Business Partner role
- Understanding of all HR functions: recruitment, performance management, C&B, learning and development etc.
- Excellent command of English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues)
- Good communication and change management skills
- Goal oriented, ability to work in a team to drive issues towards completion
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc)
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full time employment
Client video presentation