Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful HR Business Partner to join our team in Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a qualified HR professional to oversee all human resources operations and ensure the alignment of talent management processes and projects with the business priorities and objectives.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices, strong communication and change management skills. You will communicate with senior managers to implement talent management processes and solutions, act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions
- Master degree in Human Resources, Economics, Psychology or other related field
- Excellent command of English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues)
What's in it for you
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth
- Possibility to make an impact, participate and lead complex transformational HR projects
- Work in dynamic, multicultural creative and supportive environment
Client video presentation