Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for HR Director to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The HR Director will be responsible for all HR activities for the Ukrainian Site. S/he will provide HR leadership and expertise that contributes to long-term growth by developing and implementing practices that attract, deploy, motivate, develop, retain and reward the team. S/he will be part of the Site Leadership team as well as part of the global HR team.
- Execute strategy and delivery in all areas of human resources, including talent life-cycle management, organizational design, learning and development, employee benefits and workforce planning
- Be as a Partner to the Site leader and to Executive leadership in creating and sustaining a high-performance culture for our people in Kyiv.
- Develop our internal Talent Management Practices, including compensation, promotion process, reviews, handling poor performance, etc.
- Build and manage the recruitment team and onboarding experience
- Identify and propose company benefits.
- Extensive experience in a senior HR position, including substantial exposure of running all aspects of an HR function
- A passion for HR and how it can move a business forward.
- A demonstrated level of competence in organizational development, coaching, compensation, training and development, and employee relations is necessary.
- Strong influencing skills and proven success in establishing credibility with senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated business acumen with the proven ability to identify key issues for the business and apply your HR knowledge to drive solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills, a customer service orientation with excellent execution and follow through skills.
- Excellent active listening skills, clear communication style, and high intercultural awareness
- Excellent written and spoken English, Russian and Ukrainian.
What's in it for you
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where you will be able to make your own mark and leadership…slowly, but surely, we are getting ready to conquer the world in one of the most advanced markets – analytics!
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions