Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a HR Generalist to join our team in Munich on a full-time basis.
Ciklum continues to grow! We have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding German branch. The HR Generalist will provide support and internal consulting to the European go to market team, along with direct support of the Global Head of HR with the implementation of strategic and tactictal People initiatives.
The HR Generalist must be a true partner, demonstrating the ability to build partnerships with all levels of employees and oversea team members. With a history of implementing successful programs across multiple functions and geographical locations.
Our ideal candidates should have experience of operating in a stand alone role, having autonomy to build and lead a localized people experience through growth, transformation and expansion. The key partnership will be, locally with the Managing Director and globally with senior leaders across the Go To Market team, providing a real opportunity to shape the talent strategy in one of Ciklum’s priority markets.
- Consult with Managers to review the structure, people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment, both vertically and horizontally with the company’s overall direction
- Research, identify and address organisational effectiveness issues
- Analysing trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issue
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partnering with the legal department as needed/required
- Providing day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Providing guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Monitoring and reporting on workforce and succession planning
- Identifying training needs for teams and individuals
- Supporting with talent acquisition activities to recommend the most effective localised approach to support hypa growth. Owning the end to end process, including mapping the market, search, selection andinterviewing process
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Management, Economics, Psychology or related field
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions
- Previously experienced in a fast paced commercial environment where process is not always in place
- A confident individual who can demonstrate that they take ownership of what’s needed and work in a team-spirited way with colleagues to ensure effective ways of working are in place
- Experienced in working with management board, able to pre-empt and respond to their needs re office requirements
- A warm and pleasant manner, and a great brand ambassador when in contact with clients or guests
- An adept user of MS Office tools, including Excel. Confident in use of Google Docs and Video conferencing, with Zoom being our tool of choice
- Knowledge of Windows 10, MacOS, MS Office 2016-2019, Google Services
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- High level of communication is a must
- Able to multi-task and prioritise well
- Experienced in operating autonomously, making recommendations or decisions as needed
- Experienced in implementing and recording simple processes to ensure repeatable and easy ways of working
- It would be useful but is not essential for the successful candidate to have experience of working with remotely based international teams, building strong relationships to explain your local context and ensure great outcomes
What's in it for you
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth
- Possibility to make an impact, participate and lead complex transformational HR projects
- Work in dynamic, multicultural creative and supportive environment
Client video presentation