HR & Recruitment vacancies
Ciklum is looking for an HR Generalist to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- Onboarding of newcomers in remote locations
- Proper keeping and update of all employment related templates (meeting legal and business requirements)
- Building cooperation with payroll providers and external legal consultants on HR Admin issues — payroll input data submission and payroll sheets verification on regular and variable pay; hirings, transfers / changes, exits support — managing vendors and ensuring the service level is met to ensure employees are paid correctly and in time
- Benefits administration in remote locations (submission/ removal of employees, participating in benefits set up/ renewal process etc)
- Providing support in global mobility activities (employer costs assessment, high level evaluation of tax rates, consulting on immigration and relocation procedures)
- Coordinating cooperation with HR external vendor’s, including Employer of record
- Communication with and assistance to Company employees worldwide, HR Partners, managers in matters related to the Employee lifecycle
- Working in service desk issues management system (JIRA) and HRIS
- Keeping global and local HR internal policies and procedures up to date, managing their implementation (foreign local and global ones), focus on developing the missing policies
- Being a centre of expertise and assistance in building the knowledge database on matters related to employment, immigration, taxation and social security system in foreign locations (UK, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Israel, US, UAE)
- 3+ years of experience as HR Specialist/ HR Generalist, preferably in international environment
- Solid experience in Personnel Administration and / or Payroll in an international environment
- Profound knowledge in Labour Law (UK/EU/US)
- Experience in immigration matters would be a plus
- Fluent English
- Advanced PC user (MS Office with emphasis on Excel and Word, Google Docs, any HR Admin system / HRIS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalations
- Solid organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.