Ciklum is looking for a Hybris Architect to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As an Hybris Architect, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the TUI.
About the project:
You’ll work with TUI, the leading tourism group. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof with 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 17 cruise liners, and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. This integrated offering enables TUI to provide 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions combined with their commitment to sustainable tourism. The TUI Group’s share is listed in the FTSE 250 index.
The project uses modern architectural approaches. All solutions are cloud-based and use a serverless approach. You will work closely with TUI’s top delivery management and business representatives to define the future of the travel industry. Ciklum provides you with colleagues who can be your mentors, good coworkers in solving tech challenges, or just nice people to work with. Millions of tourists all over the world will use the results of your work, and you can shape the way these solutions will be implemented.
What do you need to know about our project?
- Fresh Hybris 20.11 and regular migrations to newer versions
- Significantly customized B2C accelerator
- AWS-based cloud solution with a lot of AWS services under the hood
- Our solution is actively growing, so we are mainly focused on new features
- Joint team with our client with 100+ Hybris developers and 1000+ FTE working on the IT solution
- No bureaucracy. We have a very flat org structure, so you are welcome to contact any manager directly. you will not be just a picture in messenger
- Highly skilled team with 4+ years of Hybris experience on average
- You will be responsible for the high-level solution architecture for the Hybris e-commerce system
- You will design, document, develop and assist with the delivery of Hybris e-commerce software along with improvements and changes
- You will be responsible for building the solution designs for your development pod, which could include up to twelve e-commerce development teams
- You will maintain links with business and product owners to understand and build out the roadmap for your products and applications
- You will establish relationships with business analysts to help shape the requirements for your teams, as well as be responsible for any estimation efforts
- You will empower your teams to strive towards technical standard methodologies, showing a clear depth of technical understanding and leading by example
- You will be involved in the whole SDLC, being a critical and foundational member of the development and architecture teams
- You will work within an Agile team, supporting the Scrum Master, Developers and Testers from a design perspective
- You will collaborate closely with assigned Solutions, Enterprise and Domain Architects, ensuring designs are working to the established architectural guidelines and systems integration requirements
- You will ensure that all project technical parts are designed appropriately and cleanly with cost in mind
- You will lead all project or product technical issues and risks that are handled appropriately and resolved in a timely manner
- You will engage directly with Project Managers (on and offshore) to provide the structured framework within which the IT solutions should be designed and subsequently delivered
- You will drive forward business solutions by bringing significant depth and breadth of knowledge, expertise, and practical, creative design to the development of corporate IT systems
- You will provide rapid and economical pre-evaluations and estimates for business ideas to assist in approval decision-making and planning
- Your role will be to act as a leading technical example for the team of developers in an Agile environment and to assist them in the production of quality delivery to the business and service delivery
- You will participate in process flow analysis and process redesign, as well as provide support across testing activities
- You will assist in design or code reviews to ensure that assets are acceptable and conform to standards
- You will own the end-to-end technical solution to ensure it is compatible with the strategic technical architecture and perform a technical risk assessment, then monitor and control the solution risks throughout the lifecycle of the project
- You will actively identify trends and recommend changes to improve Hybris system robustness, performance and usability
- You will have previously developed a team as a Lead Developer (more than 4 years)
- A deep understanding of cloud solutions with a preference towards AWS, Microservices or distributed computing and containers
- Validated experience in systems analysis and detailed technical specifications
- Strong Technical Architect consulting experience gained using Hybris enterprise e-commerce solution, any exposure to WebSphere Commerce or ATG is also advantageous
- A good level of experience in architecting, estimating costs and operating solutions across E-Commerce software applications
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java 8 or higher (more than 10 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP Hybris (more than 4 years)
- Hybris Core is a must
- Hybris CMS
- experience with various approaches for 3rd party integration with Hybris;
- A passion for enthusiastically identifying trends and technical enablers who will contribute towards a culture of innovation;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Certifications on:
- TOGAF 9;
- Zachman Certified;
- SAP Hybris;
- Experience working as part of big (100+ FTE) distributed teams
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.