Ciklum is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
An Information Security Analyst handles all aspects of IT security (Information, Cyber and Physical), implementing corporate IT security standards and practices and ensuring that IT environment and employees follow those rules. Proceed Security Requests according to the established processes.
- Participate on planning, implementing and measuring an effective and compliant Ciklum IT Security Strategy
- Participate creating and continuous improvement of the policies and procedures
- Support, audit and continuous improvement of security controls and access matrix
- Security events monitoring analytics and reporting
- Verify appropriate patch management across IT Infrastructure
- Continuously improve endpoint security standards
- Perform operational Infosec activities (process IT tickets, antivirus findings, MDM reports)
- Implement malicious applications blacklist through the MDM and EDR
- Implementing and controlling BYOD policies
- Participate on ISO 27001 activities
- Basic understanding of IT Security Strategy
- Self-driven and quick learner
- Good communication skills
- Good technical and analytical skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.