Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for the Information Security Analyst to join our Information Security and Privacy team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
An Information Security Analyst handles all aspects of IT security (Information, Cyber and Physical), implementing corporate IT security standards and practices and ensuring that IT environment and employees follow those rules. Proceed Security Requests according to the established processes.
- Planning, implementing and measuring an effective and compliant Ciklum IT Security Strategy
- Creating and continuous improvement of the policies and procedures
- Development and improvement of Ciklum security standards and blueprints
- Support, audit and continuous improvement of security controls and access matrix
- Regularly conduct a security review and audits of server and network equipment configurations, physical security measures
- Security events monitoring analytics and reporting
- Verify appropriate patch management across IT Infrastructure
- Continuously improve endpoint security standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Ukrainian, in both written and oral forms
- Interest in information security and technology
- General understanding of information security practices and controls (ISO/IEC 27001:2013 / NIST / COBIT)
- Degree level preferably in IT / Information security / Legal area (candidate from other relevant fields also may be considered)
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates proactiveness and the ability to work within the team
- Commitment to maintaining good relationships within the team and with other stakeholders
- Positive attitude, can-do mind-set and high energy
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Variety training opportunities and certifications
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
Client video presentation