Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
In this position, the Infosec Analyst will:
- Use industry recognized tools to identify, analyze and then prioritize the remediation of hardware and software vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with the Security Operations Center on security monitoring activities, and to improve threat detection and response.
- Assist with other information security related activities as needed.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in either application development or network security and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong familiarity with secure application development best practices (eg. OWASP Top 10, SANS SWAT) and vulnerability management is highly desired.
- Perform regular vulnerability assessments for both our infrastructure and our web applications
- Work to maintain an accurate list of asset value to better view risk across the enterprise
- Provide oversight and management of our static and dynamic code analysis tools
- Provide clear and concise guidance on how to best remediate or mitigate any security findings
- Help resolve underlying factors that inhibit the remediation of vulnerabilities
- Act as the liaison between the Information Security team and the Security Operations Center, Application Development and Systems teams
- Support the Information Security Team in responding to risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and internal or external audits
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Security / Cyber Security
- Static and Dynamic Application Scanning
- Infrastructure Vulnerability Management proficiency
- Familiarity with standard penetration testing tools: port scanners, vulnerability scanners, attack proxies, metasploit, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills, applied with a solution-focused attitude
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the financial services industry
- GPEN, GWAPT or other pertinent industry-recognized certifications or equivalent experience
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation