On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Intelligent Automation Analyst – Process Mining to join our team in India working across a wide range of clients and industries on a full time basis.
We are looking for the Intelligent Automation Consultant who wants to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
As an Intelligent Automation Consultant you will have the opportunity to lead on analysing client’s business processes and identifying opportunities for improvement through the use of process reengineering, process mining and a wide array of IA tools and technologies. You will work with a wide range of client stakeholders from operators to senior managers and directors and assist them with prioritisation activities and business cases.
In this role you would support large organisations in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities through the effective use of process mining.
You would be expected to take a lead in understanding and communicating how the data-driven insights can help in identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities. You would also lead the implementation of the process mining solution (e.g. Celonis).
- Utilise your strong business process and automation knowledge to assist the client in identifying areas, functions and processes for automation
- Support and run workshops and discovery sessions with client stakeholders to educate them on automation and brainstorm process candidates for improvement and automation
- Use Process Mining/Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Drive end to end process mining projects from setup to analysis and identifying new opportunities for process improvement
- Analyse data sources, data requirements and data schemas and extract, transform, and load data based on business requirements through SQL/ETL queries into Celonis process mining software
- Visualise business processes and create appealing dashboards to identify process deviations and pain points leveraging Celonis process and task mining technologies
- Identify and qualify opportunities for process improvement and automation and develop an implementation roadmap
- Analyse data sources and requirements , Determine and configure data model, Define and create KPIs and set up dashboards in Celonis and Connect Celonis to external real-time data sources (APIs) and establish recurring data loads
- You will be expected to learn and upskill with new technologies such as task mining and BPM tools
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a business discipline
- Must have some knowledge of RPA and Intelligent automation tools and technologies
- Clear understanding of business processes and discovery methods including process mapping, process design and benefits cases
- 2+ years working experience with Process Mining Technology and in delivering Process Mining Projects (preferably leveraging Celonis)
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modelling approaches
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Preferably have experience with process mining of processes in the following areas: Finance (AP, AR, OTC, P2P), Supply Chain or Retail
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement