Intelligent Automation Consultant
Other IT vacancies
Ciklum is looking for an Intelligent Automation Consultant to join our team full-time in London.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
This role will suit a highly driven candidate who is an initiative-taking individual who is comfortable working with senior stakeholders from multiple £bn revenue clients such as JustEat and TUI.
As an Intelligent Automation (IA) Consultant, you will have the opportunity to support clients’ business processes and identify opportunities for improvement using a wide array of IA tools and technologies e.g. process mining. You will work with a range of client stakeholders to assist them with prioritization activities and business cases.
You will collaborate closely with clients to understand their specific needs and develop IA solutions to meet their requirements, as well as offering ongoing support to ensure the success of the implemented solution.
- You will be visible and participate in diverse types of interviews, meetings, and workshops to define, optimize, and document processes to configure automation solutions
- Support and run workshops with client stakeholders to educate them on IA and brainstorm process candidates for improvement and automation
- Engage with client stakeholders to identify and develop business cases and translate them into process design documents
- Work closely with automation developers and business SMEs to ensure that the solution meets all the expected business criteria and steps
- Developing solutions to meet the needs and goals of each client
- Offering ongoing support and guidance as needed to ensure the success of the solution
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and team members
- Learn and upskill with new IA technologies such as process mining, Conversational AI, Low Code/Workflow, RPA, IDP, and Digital Adoption etc
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Professional, proactive and ability to adapt to different circumstances. Consulting background would be a plus
- Strong interest in emerging technologies and understanding of intelligent automation tools
- Demonstrate some knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques in gathering, analysing, and validate technical requirements (e.g., API’s)
- Experience with agile development methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle management. Strong investigation, problem-solving and decision-making skills, combined with a customer driven approach
- Ability to travel to client sites when required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience conducting end-to-end testing to ensure deployment readiness
- Innovative tendencies and a passion for furthering and improving the department
What's in it for you
Ciklum offer an opportunity to work on projects with complex solutions where you communicate and work directly with clients. We offer a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment where collaborative teamwork is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our office spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
Ciklum can offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.