Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is currently looking for an Intelligent Automation Consultant to join our team on a permanent basis to work in collaboration with our Sales, Product and AI Engineering teams to grow this practice. The role is located in the UK and reports to the Director of Automation.
Depending on your level of experience, the job will entail design and development of automated processes using new technologies that Ciklum is currently implementing, which are growing very fast globally. In return, you can expect rapid growth in your skills, career, interests and motivations.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a fast-growing area of Artificial Intelligence (AI) application which helps companies to increase business productivity via implementing technological solutions for optimisation of high-volume, high-repetitive tasks.
- Identify automation opportunities by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility for automation (this includes a wide variety of automation technologies such as RPA, IQ Bots, Process mining, BPM tools and Conversational AI)
- Analyse, understand, and document business processes in detail for the purpose of Automation deployment
- Analyse and understand the current state of the process (as is process map) and documenting relevant information needed to determine automation potential – Process steps, number of applications involved, volumetric, process interdependencies, exceptions. In case of customer facing journeys, they need to be mapped as part of a conversational flow document
- Design processes and create business cases to define the Return on investment and other key financial and non-financial metrics
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (non-functional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Deploy a multi-disciplinary approach (i.e. machine learning, AI tools, business analytics, etc.) to solving client’s critical business challenges
- Mentor and coach other analysts and work with the client team and other third parties involved and contribute to building a repository of tools, playbooks and best practices
- Work with business SMEs to create UAT documentation and assist with the user acceptance testing, acting as the liaison between the development team and the business
- Discover, Design and support the implementation of new technology-based automation solutions
- Participate in business development opportunities, proposing solutions that will enable our clients to identify, prioritize and automate their current processes to be more efficient
- Must have in depth development experience and knowledge with any of the IA tools (RPA, OCR, process mining, BPM tools) and Agile methodologies
- Eagerness to learn new emerging technologies to help automate complex and end to end processes in new ways
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA and Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: including defining solutions from idea to production
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on experience in some of the following areas:
- Implementation of Agile methodologies or robotics tool-specific methodologies
- Knowledge of relational databases and web services
- Data and information security
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Understanding of CRM and ERP systems
- Hands-on experience with any automation tools and technologies – Blue Prism, AA (IQ BOT), UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Abbyy (OCR), Celonis (Process mining)
- Willingness and ability to travel and be at client sites to meet client needs
- Additional languages such as German and French will be a plus
What's in it for you
- Ciklum can offer an opportunity to work on projects with complex solutions and where you communicate and work directly with Clients
- We offer a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative teamwork is what we are all about
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation