Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a full time Intelligent Automation Consultant to join our high performing London team working across a wide range of clients and industries.
We are looking for Intelligent Automation Consultants who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
As Intelligent Automation Consultants you will have the opportunity to lead on analyzing client’s business processes and identifying opportunities for improvement through the use of process reengineering and a wide array of IA tools and technologies. You will work with a wide range of client stakeholders from operators to senior managers and directors and assist them with prioritisation activities and business cases.
You will be visible and participate in various types of interviews, meetings and workshops to define, optimize, and document processes to configure automation solutions.
You will collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution, the impact and to address the business needs.
- Utilise your strong business process and automation knowledge to assist the client in identifying areas, functions and processes for automation
- Support and run workshops and discovery sessions with client stakeholders to educate them on automation and brainstorm process candidates for improvement and automation
- You will also be responsible for engaging with client stakeholders to identify and develop Business Cases and translate them into process design documents
- Play a leading role in the end-to-end automation lifecycle utilising your industry experience and technical knowledge
- Work closely with automation developers and business SMEs to ensure that the automation meets all the expected business criteria and steps. This includes supporting UAT sessions and playing an active role during project playback sessions
- You will be expected to learn and upskill with new technologies such as process mining, task mining and BPM tools
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably in a business discipline
- Must have some knowledge of RPA and Intelligent automation tools and technologies
- Clear understanding of business processes and discovery methods including process mapping, process design and benefits case
- Demonstrate some knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
Ciklum can offer, an opportunity to work on projects with complex solutions and where you communicate and work directly with Clients. We offer a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative teamwork is what we are all about. We care about our business and employees and have created our offices spaces to ensure they are comfortable and inspire ideas and creativity.
Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match… Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation