Intelligent Automation Senior Consultant: Specialising in Conversational AI
Other IT vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Intelligent Automation Senior Consultant: Specialising in Conversational AI, to join our team full-time in UK.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Intelligent Automation Senior Consultant: Specialising in Conversational AI, you will have the opportunity to support clients’ business processes and identify opportunities for improvement using a wide array of IA tools and technologies with a focus on Conversational AI. You will work with a range of client stakeholders to assist them with prioritization activities and business cases. You will collaborate closely with clients to understand their specific needs and develop IA and Conversational AI solutions to meet their requirements, as well as offering ongoing support to ensure the success of the implemented solution. You will collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a collective understanding of the solution, the impact, and to address the business needs.
This is a high growth, high-performance role and requires a candidate with excellent requirement gathering and advisory skills in Conversational AI/NLP/Chatbot Solutions. Client advisory and strategic client development are essential along with designing and implementing solutions to transform your clients conversational AI projects. This role will suit a highly driven candidate who is an initiative-taking and technically hungry individual who wants to be part of a high performing organization with multiple £bn revenue clients such as JustEat and TUI.
- You will be visible and participate in diverse types of interviews, meetings, and workshops to define, optimize, and document processes to configure automation solutions
- Support and run workshops with client stakeholders to educate them on IA & Conversational AI, and brainstorm process candidates for improvement and automation
- Engage with client stakeholders to identify and develop business cases and translate them into process design documents
- Work closely with automation developers and business SMEs to ensure that the solution meets all the expected business criteria and steps
- Developing solutions to meet the needs and goals of each client
- Offering ongoing support and guidance as needed to ensure the success of the solution
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and team members
- Learn and upskill with new IA technologies such as process mining, low code/workflow, RPA, OCR, and task mining.
- Contribute to the Ciklum IA department and take part in growing the Conversational AI Capability
- Must have experience deploying Conversational AI Virtual Agent (Minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Must have experience with AI and Natural Language Processing technologies (e.g., Dialogflow, LivePerson, IBM Watson, Kore.ai, Cognigy, Lex, LUIS), preferably 1+ platform
- Knowledge of Machine Learning / AI
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing models, and approaches to training, as well as having the ability to bring insight out of conversation data
- Experience with agile development methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle management
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Strong interest in emerging technologies and understanding of intelligent automation tools
- Demonstrate some knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques in gathering, analysing, and validate technical requirements (e.g., API’s)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience conducting end-to-end testing to ensure deployment readiness
What's in it for you
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally. Play a key part in growing the team further.
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications.
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, and financial and legal consultations.
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find their best options. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential.
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients.
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events.
Be bold, not bored!
Are you interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.