Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Interactive Services Technical Director (Hybris Expert) to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our interactive services division supports clients with building custom mobile and web applications, ecommerce solutions (including SAP Hybris, Salesforce & Magento) and products (including Product design, product management and UX & UI capabilities).
- Be a trusted advisor to senior clients (CTOs, CIOs, Head of Ecommerce, CMO, COO etc) across all sectors, to support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for ecommerce based on SAP Hybris
- Delivery of large digital projects and building and strategising new concepts for clients as part of different digital initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams (strategy, insights, design, technology) to deliver on a variety of projects.
- Lead complex engagements, including commercials, resourcing and risk
- Supporting new business development opportunities in e-commerce and interactive services
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities
- Lead on practice development initiatives and training programs, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
- Strong technical understanding of ecommerce & marketplace technologies, solid SAP Hybris experience
- Delivery and implementation experience in B2C & B2B Ecommerce & Marketplaces, ideally in retail & consumer goods
- A bachelor’s/ master degree in IT, math or/and business-related field
- Previous experience in Professional services / consulting firms is a plus
- Experience of leading large, complex, global delivery programs
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of a typical IT function, including enterprise architecture, strategy, governance, systems integration, application development, service delivery and infrastructure
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, coupled with the ability to lead and develop juniors
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to act as an inspiring leader in a particular sector / industry
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 30-person competitive and strong Global Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation