WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
WalkMe team in Kyiv is very consolidated, we invest in highly motivated people by giving them the best ecosystem, culture, team-building events, social terms, English classes, IT events and more. Our major goal is to retain the great and creative atmosphere.
Each team member will have the opportunity to be part of a great company and a game-changing product.We’re looking for strong and loyal candidates that will be a part of the WalkMe family, Take care not just about the tech part, but also provide feedback and come up with ideas about the product and our work process.
- Develop new product features;
- Backend NodeJs development;
- Frontend React development;
- Explore new technologies, tools and components.
- English – High level, both written and verbal;
- in computer sciences or engineering degree or equivalent training.
- Basic experience with Node.js and React ;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST;
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills;
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Medical Insurance;
- English courses;
- Corporate team buildings;
- Individual career plan;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth.