Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Internal Auditor to join our strong and professional team.
In this role you will be accountable to conduct internal audits of business processes, and support business initiatives in an integrated systems environment. This position provides the successful candidate with an ideal opportunity to contribute to the organizations’ control environment and learn business processes in a period of unprecedented growth.
- Conduct financial and operational audits as well as business process reviews throughout Ciklum’s global operations
- Diagnose operational risks and process improvement opportunities
- Develop recommendations to improve financial, operational and anti-fraud controls
- Ensure that transactions are accounted for in accordance with established company policies and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Develop close but independent working relationships with management in all areas of the business
- Develop reports and presentations on project findings and recommendations to senior management
- Develop, implement, and monitor process and policy changes throughout an organization
- Coordinate with process and control owners during the external audits, coordinate with process owners for annual process document updates and with external auditors on audit issues around compliance
- Conduct internal investigations and develop recommendations for Disaster Recovery and CSR
- Education – Higher
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a “Big 4” accounting/consulting environment and/or experience in conducting financial and operational audits in a multi-national company
- CIA, CISA certification is a plus
- Experience in conducting contract audits of vendors, contractors and other business partners that support the company
- Capable of performing risk assessments and identifying key controllable business and financial risks
- Demonstrated ability to develop, design, and execute financial and operational audit plans and programs
- Experienced in conducting internal audits of public and/or private companies; SOX experience is a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills and possess good problem identification and analytical skills
- Ability to develop and write meaningful reports and presentations
- Motivated self-starter who works well individually and in teams
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Good presentation skills with proficiency in presentation, spreadsheet, word processing and database programs
- Willingness to business trips
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to join strong international team
- Opportunity to lead initiatives which are strategically important to the company
- Work directly with Ciklum leadership team
- Competitive salary
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation