Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for an Internal mobility analyst for the Global capacity management and Resourcing Department. Our Internal mobility Analyst position is a multi-faceted role. You will relocate talent around the Company to meet current business needs and manage the process from initiation to completion. You will have heavy interaction with transferees at all levels, providing researching, consulting and delivering solutions. This position requires a great deal with Sales, Clients, Recruiters, HR business partners at all levels.
To offer internal candidates a tailored and high touch experience and to support the Company internal mobility processes and objectives.
Assist with internal recruitment process and work closely with the client’s internal mobility specialists in making sure that internal mobility is an attractive proposition for the business. To ensure that all procedures are followed and coordination of Resourcing is fully covered and under control at all times.
- Proactively identifying internal talent and screening suitable candidates from the available internal talent pools and providing short lists to the all participations. Ensuring that all contact is appropriate for an internal applicant.
- Acting as the representative of candidate for internal applicants, providing guidance on the recruitment process to the internal support coordinators who will be acting as a point of contact for internal applicants.
- Working with the People and Business Partners, Recruitment and Sales to ensure all roles are promoted internally
- Ensuring that all internal candidates receive feedback on any roles applied for and any interviews attended.
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role.
- Support and participation in the business process reengineering and automation.
- Support and participation in the resource planning methodology design.
- Control of compliance with internal regulations and procedures.
- Cross-functional communication / coordination related to the activities described above.
- Driving transformation in Internal Mobility initiatives/projects by pro-actively researching, recommending, and implementing process improvements that improve the customer and transferee experience, as well as internal process efficiencies.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
- High educational degree
- Work experience of 3+ years
- Should have previous recruiting experience or client partnering experience
- Understanding the principles of the resource planning
- Understanding the fields of IT and technology
- Analytical skills; Data processing
- Presentation / technical writing skills
- Professional Excel / Power Point user; experience in various IT systems – easy to learn. Attention to details
- Structural thinking
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response for the requests
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- English level – Upper Intermediate
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation