Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Junior Internal Mobility Coordinator for the Global capacity management and Resourcing Department. Our Internal Mobility analyst position is a multifaceted role. This position cooperates closely with Sales, Recruiters, HR business partners at all levels. Primary activity is related to assistance with internal recruitment process, working closely with Internal Mobility supervisor to ensure that all procedures are followed.
- Providing daily support to Internal Mobility team in terms of cross-departmental and internal employee communication
- Tracking the database of internal candidates, keep documents and reports updated
- Working with Recruitment Consultants to promote and cultivate internal applicants for roles wherever possible
- Ensuring that all internal candidates receive feedback on any roles applied for and any interviews attended
- Match resources with vacancies, provide matching results on demand
- Dealing with internal specialized systems and software
- University degree
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Previous experience in recruiting or HR would be an advantage
- Understanding the fields of IT and technology
- Analytical skills; Data processing
- Presentation skills
- Professional Excel / Power Point user; experience in various IT systems – easy to learn
- Attention to details
- Attentive to the details
- Structural thinking
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response for the requests
- Excellent team player
- English level – Upper Intermediate
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation