Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Invoicing accountant to join Ciklum Finance Team in Kyiv.
It is a position for self-organized, professional and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Issue invoices/credit notes to customers in accordance with billing plans
- Proof read invoices in accordance with relevant checklist
- Prepare responses to Client’s queries and questions regarding invoices
- Create and update a log sheet for quality control
- Provide support to Account Managers regarding billing and accounts receivable matters
- Prepare accounts receivable reconciliation on regular basis in accordance with controlling plans;
- Revenue and receivables accounting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Review contracts with customers and maintain client billing setups
- Report to Manager on regular basis
- High education in Accounting/Audit/Finance
- 2-3 years working experience in Accounting and Finance
- Understanding of bookkeeping principles;
- Knowledge of ERP system (Navision) is a plus
- Working experience with large data
- Good business writing skills
- English – upper
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-day paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation