ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
On behalf of ParagonEX, Ciklum is looking for iOS Developer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
You will become a part of a great company and professional team and will contribute into the mutual success by meeting business needs.
Our technology stack:
- Languages: ObjC, Swift (4.1)
- Architectures: MVC, MVVM, VIPER
- Tech stack: WebSockets, ReactiveCocoa (2.5), NSOperations, CocoaPods, Git
- Direct responsibility over the iOS application development, performance and quality
- Developments on the existing, native iOS application
- Integration with server-side RESTful APIs
- Launching and supporting apps in the App Store
- Analyze requirements, produce technical solution designs and specifications
- Strong focus on quality–both visual and functional
- 3+ years of experience with iOS application development and delivery experience
- Experience in using Swift (4.1) in production code
- Experience with Objective-C
- Good knowledge of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Be updated with the last Apple technologies and trends
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team
- Customer-focused and service-based thinking
- Good English skills
- Desire to learn new technical stuff
- Passion for programming
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working.