At Tictrac we have a simple mission: to change the way people look after themselves, for good. We’re trying to achieve this via a multi-device health and lifestyle platform that provides users with lifestyle plans and support tailored to their wellbeing goals.
Our platform syncs with 100s of monitoring devices (think Fitbit, Jawbone etc.) and popular diet and fitness apps, allows users to compete in fitness challenges and delivers goal-based programs designed with input from leading personal trainers and experts in behaviour change.
Rather than being supplied directly to consumers, our platform is licensed, globally, by health, insurance and government organisations keen to engage their audience in lifestyle, fitness and wellbeing to reduce the risk of major health conditions.
On behalf of Tictrac, Ciklum is looking for an iOS Developer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
What will I do at Tictrac?
Working as part of our engineering team, we are looking for an iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services and developing interfaces that will delight their users.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being a key stakeholder in the architecture, design and development of our iOS applications
- Implementing solutions and building applications for the iOS platforms by translating business requirements and designs into high quality, reusable code
- Creating unit tests to verify functionality, usability and general reliability against specifications.
- Diagnosing performance issues, troubleshooting issues reported by stakeholders, debugging and implementing codes fixes to improve the application performance
- Publishing apps to the Apple App Store
- Working with cross-functional teams to produce and maintain internal and external-facing documentation
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the iOS applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ideate, define, design and ship new features
- Participating in technical discussions and contributing to decision-making in relation to the iOS platform
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, recommending and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency and product enhancements
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a start-up or agency environment
- Swift experience is essential (Objective-C as an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, iOS12+ and how to deal with different screen sizes and device capabilities
- Track record of working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries in particular Alamofire, MagicalRecord as well as Apple’s HealthKit or UICollectionView
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with iOS App Signing and the developer portal
- Working knowledge of tools such as GIT, Jira etc.
- Prior experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI / CD) technologies, specifically CircleCI
- A commitment to creating quality products
- Experience working with product management and UX/UI designers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client