Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful IT Asset Specialist to join our team in Kyiv office.
- Manage workstation replacement process
- Control standard workstation orders
- Analyze monthly financial reports and make corrections
- Implement data corrections to financial system
- Manage process of Electronic Acts of Acceptance provision
- Manage hardware withdrawal process to internal/external Clients and 3rd parties
- Manage hardware inventories
- Continuous improvement of hardware asset management-related processes and associated systems
- Provide hardware reports by request
- Supervise non-standard issues related to hardware asset management
- Assist License Specialist with operational software management tasks
- 2+ years of experience working in IT hardware asset management in an enterprise-size IT environment. Project management is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Excel to analyze large volumes of data. Working experience with Dynamics Navision is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence and negotiate with clients and/or suppliers to ensure positive outcomes in the delivery of IT Asset Management services, including the ability to communicate effectively to both internally and externally facing clients.
- Well organized, proactive specialist who is calm under pressure and can communicate well at all levels (written and verbal). Confident individual who has the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes. Conscientious individual willing to go the extra mile focused on delivering excellent results. Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally and work to demanding deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to bring order to undefined or poorly defined processes.
- ITIL or Hardware Management Professional certification through IBSMA, SIIA, IAITAM, or BSA is a plus.
- Intermediate English
What's in it for you
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth
- Possibility to make an impact, participate and lead complex transformational HR projects
- Work in dynamic, multicultural creative and supportive environment
Client video presentation