Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented IT Engineer to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
The IT Engineer role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the organization through its technological infrastructure. This individual will run IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and hands-on support for daily operational activities.
As an IT Ops you will:
- Maintain the IT infrastructure of the company (currently in Kiev, Tel Aviv, New York and Arizona) including servers, networks and WIFI in the offices and data centers
- Maintain the machines in the Amazon cloud
- Maintain the production services of the company including cloud customers
- Manage the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software;
- Hands-on help desk
- Hands-on troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and disaster recovery
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands-on and service-oriented mindset
- Participate in the IT on-call shifts (24×7)
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Experience managing deployment of networks and server architecture
- Experience deploying and managing Windows Server 2012/2016 OS, Active Directory
- Knowledge of Linux systems (Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS)
- Experience deploying and managing virtual environments – Vmware
- AWS experience
- Good analytical skills
- Well organized, responsible and able to carry out tasks independently
- A good team-playing mentality
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) in English
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Business trips
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions