IT HelpDesk Engineer for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful IT HelpDesk Engineer to join our team in Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
- providing L1 support to all Ciklum’s employees on the daily basis
- communication between IT Department, other Administrative Departments and external teams
- detailed investigation of incoming issues and their escalation to L2 and IT Management
- performing user’s requests via internal ticket management systems (Jira ServiceDesk, ServiceNow)
- providing technical and process consultation via chat, emails and ticket system
- providing remote support for foreign employees via TeamViewer\Zoom\RDP
- primary software, hardware and network troubleshooting
- Communication skills
- English – Intermediate
- Advanced knowledge level of Google services (Gmail, Calendar, Drive etc.)
- Windows 7\8.1\10, MacOS, Active Directory, Google Apps,
- Basic network knowledge (DHCP, VPN, DNS, proxy), printing system
- Precise, reliable
- Experience in holding trainings for the customers
What's in it for you
- Full time position
- Excellent career and professional growth
- Very dynamic, challenging and unique international working environment
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices – superb working conditions & atmosphere
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Client video presentationApply via site