IT Support Engineer for Ciklum Support Center (Dnipro)
Ciklum’s Support Centre delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of our new client, Ciklum Support Center is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Be the first responsive to user issues and provide lead times to internal customers;
- Categorize helpdesk tickets to ease up reporting for IT management;
- Help the user to describe his issue complete and ask some standard questions to solve issues immediately;
- Make a first estimate on the sense of urgency for each ticket based on information provided by the team, based on this estimate take first steps into the most feasible solution matrix;
- Document solved issues in templates on the helpdesk module;
- Provide update information to users for longstanding helpdesk tickets (> 1 month);
- Communicate on ticket statuses and user behavior to IT engineers.
- Fluent English writing/reading/speaking skills;
- Be a detailed and self-organized person eager to share knowledge with IT team;
- Patience is crucial as our users have low IT knowledge, we are searching an engineer who eases users calling with emergency issues;
- Understanding of Microsoft Remote Connection technologies (RDP, MSRA) ;
- Interest in cloud based applications is a plus ;
- Shift work (7:00 BE time – 19:00 BE time);
- The engineer will be asked to work in the our Helpdesk module including to make use of solution matrices – training will be scheduled.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary, career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.