Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is currently building a consultancy practice to provide Operational and IT-technology consulting service and solution development advice to international clients around the world who intend to grow, optimise or restructure their businesses.
As an IT Transformation Consultant you’ll be a trusted business consultant to our clients and use your deep knowledge of multiple IT technologies to work closely to their needs. Your proven project management and stakeholder management experience will be key to the role.
The role requires solid hands – on experience in business origination, including pitches and presentations, and attending meetings with clients to help sell work and work in a transaction environment operating under and be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role. As a consultant you’d use your IT sector knowledge and work on projects across Digital Transformation, IT Transformation and Big Data.
- Advise senior clients across all sectors, supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions
- Assist in selling, and delivering different types of engagements
- Participate in complex engagements, including commercials, resourcing and risk
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities
- Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences
- A bachelor’s/ master degree in I, math or/and business related field
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of a typical IT function, including enterprise architecture, strategy, governance, systems integration, application development, service delivery and infrastructure
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of delivering high-quality reports and presentations
- Experience of leading large, complex, global delivery programmes
- Strong team leadership skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, coupled with the ability to lead and develop juniors
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Track record in business development, with strong external networks
- Ability to act as an inspiring leader in a particular sector / industry
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 30-person competitive and strong Global Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation