On behalf of GigaSpaces, Ciklum is looking for a Java Architect to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
GigaSpaces (www.gigaspaces.com) provides the fastest in-memory computing platforms for real-time insight to action and extreme transactional processing. With GigaSpaces, enterprises can operationalize machine learning and transactional processing to gain real-time insights on their fast and historical data, and act upon them in the moment. The always-on platforms for mission-critical applications across cloud, on-premise or hybrid, are leveraged by hundreds of Tier-1 and Fortune-listed organizations worldwide across financial services, insurance, retail, transportation, telecom and healthcare. Our offices are located in the US, Europe and Israel serving customers such as Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, CSX, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Goldman Sachs, Société Générale, Crédit Agricole, Avanza Bank, Telia Sonera, Charles Schwab, Avaya, Deutsche Bank, Frequentis, UBS and more.
We are seeking a Cloud and data architect to join our team.
In this role you will gather requirements both inbound and outbound, design and architect data models, define and develop them as proof of concepts, working with the latest technologies with focus on performance and scale.
- Build technical proof of concepts on the GigaSpaces platform, using cutting-edge technologies
- Work directly with product management on requirements and priorities for prospects and partners
- Evaluate new technologies for integration into GS core, to enrich the ecosystem of the product
- Mentor the professional services group and the developer advocates with new technologies and architectural matters
- Write code examples and PoC to demonstrate capabilities and features
- JAVA guru with 5+ years of experience – a must
- Hands-on proven experience in building enterprise solutions with middleware.
- Experience in data related technologies. Either NoSQL, RDBMS and /or Big Data.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: Basic DevOps / Docker and Kubernetes / Cloud environment such as AWS/Azure & GCP
- Comfortable with Linux OS
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Python hands-on coding/scripting experience
- Proficient with SQL language
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Being part of a supportive team with the ability to learn new skills and grow within the company
- Experience cutting edge technology and be part of a company that is shaping the future
- Challenging tasks and smart solutions – you and the team are to define every next tasks and how they will be implemented
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Constant flow of new projects