On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Java Back End Technical Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our client is currently building the most advanced log analytics SaaS platform on the market, from the popular, bleeding edge, open source technologies.
We’re looking for highly motivated, server-side developers who will help our client to build the platform and solidify the commitment to the hundreds of paying customers, by quick turnaround of new features, as well as improving the existing ones.
The team in Ukraine will be an integral part of the Engineering Backend team and will participate in new feature development as well as technical debt coverage.
- Taking a leading role in architecting and development of a cutting-edge, data ingestion pipeline that ingests petabytes of data every day
- Developing highly distributed and highly scalable production-grade code
- All designs and implementations need to be built with high throughput and easy horizontal scalability in mind
- Building the team from scratch
- + 5 years’ experience in Java development
- Hands-on technical experience with AWS
- Ability to design, research and implement large projects
- Deep understanding of best practices in scalable server side architecture
- Autodidact and self-motivated
- Team player
- Experience working for a startup company
- Experience with Elasticsearch and other big data platforms
- Hands-on technical experience with Docker
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Open atmosphere
- Business trips to Israel