Java Developer – Cryptocurrency Trading Systems for AlgoTrader (Wroclaw)
AlgoTrader GmbH is the developer of an Algorithmic Trading Solution called AlgoTrader.
AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. We also support automated trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, HTML 5, React JS, Bootstrap & Docker.
On behalf of AlgoTrader, Ciklum is looking for Java Developer – Cryptocurrency Trading Systems to join our team in Wroclaw on full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of an Agile team that develops cutting-edge trading systems.
You will be part of the AlgoTrader core development team. As a Java Developer, you complement the existing cross functional team. As the driving person, you are closely working together with the team and the head of development to define and implement future releases of AlgoTrader.
- Design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such the integration of crypto currency exchange API’s through REST, Web Socket and FIX;
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers;
- Keeping up with current industry trends and incorporating emerging best practices into the solution.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency trading domain (preferably commercial software development experience or private projects in the domain. Extensive personal trading experience is also acceptable);
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science;
- At least 3 years’ hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment;
- Experience with agile and test driven development;
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment;
- Very strong communication skills and fluent in English.
- Very good expertise in the Java 8 SE/EE;
- Very good expertise in building multi-threaded & distributed systems;
- Hands-on experience with the Spring Framework;
- Hands-on experience with Maven & Git.
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.
Client video presentationApply via site