AlgoTrader GmbH is the developer of an Algorithmic Trading Solution called AlgoTrader.
AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. We also support automated trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, HTML 5, React JS, Bootstrap & Docker.
On behalf of AlgoTrader, Ciklum is looking for a Java Developer based in Poland, preferably in Wroclaw or Poznan.
As a Java Developer, you will help to design and implement strategic features for our core product AlgoTrader and quantitative trading strategies for our clients.
AlgoTrader’s product WIRESWARM provides an institutional-grade infrastructure and robust mission-critical gateway for trading and execution of crypto & digital assets. It enables banks, brokers, OTC desks and market makers to connect to and interact seamlessly with the world’s most liquid and regulated digital asset and cryptocurrency trading and execution venues. The institutional leader in digital asset trading and execution for banks is committed to grow its team in Singapore.
AlgoTrader is also the first fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge funds. It allows automation of complex, quantitative trading strategies in Equity, Forex and Derivative markets. AlgoTrader provides everything a typical quantitative trading firm needs on a daily basis to run its operation and it is the very first and most advanced algorithmic trading software product to allow automated trading of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
Our head quarter is in Zurich, Switzerland. We have a company and team in Singapore. Also, we have a company and sales office in New York, United States, and development teams in Poznan and Wroclaw, Poland.
- Support the design and implementation of future releases of AlgoTrader including key infrastructure components such as low latency order management, execution algorithms, smart order routing, event handling, big data management, messaging and business services
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of quantitative trading strategies based on client specific requirements
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- Good expertise in the Java SE/EE
- Good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Good expertise in building multi-threaded & distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate & FIX Protocol
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Experience in the financial services in general and in the trading domain in particular, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Cryptocurrencies
- Experience with algorithmic trading systems and low-latency trading
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of hands-on professional experience in the Java enterprise environment
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
What's in it for you
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office in Wrocław/Poznań with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A very competitive compensation package
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
Client video presentation