Ampard Ltd is a Swiss start-up in the domain of management of distributed renewable power plants and demand response. Since 2011 they develop and market AMPARD — an Energy Management System for distributed energy systems. Their customers are in Switzerland and abroad. AMPARD allows optimized control of renewable assets and storage systems, creation of virtual power plants as well as integration of other devices for demand response. The existing solution is recognized as being at the forefront of the worldwide innovation. Ampard Ltd is dynamically growing in Switzerland, Germany and other key markets.
On behalf of Ampard, Ciklum is looking for Java Developer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client’s technology team is further improving the functionality and scalability of new products. The core activities are the development of the IT-framework and smart algorithms.
On our growth path we are building an internal IT development team for which we are seeking JEE developers.
If you are a skilled Java developer and want to put your passion at work to make a difference, Ampard Ltd will provide you a fun and exciting environment, as well as the challenges you need and the means to realize your successes.
- Development of new features and adapting existing ones.
- Contribute to the architecture and documentation of the next generation of AMPARD.
- Participate in Agile processes including planning, task estimation, tests and implementation.
- Solid IT education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent at the very least.
- At least five years hands-on Java with a good knowledge of distributed systems.
- A technologist with a genuine interest in Java Open Source Frameworks and a “Can do” attitude.
- Hands-on knowledge of testing using various types of tests and test frameworks.
- RESTful Services, database interactions, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Kafka
- Experience with Multithreading and Concurrency.
- Familiar with GIT and Maven.
- An Agile mindset – Any agile variant will do. This is not a waterfall project.
- Upper Intermediate in English – basic knowledge of German will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of Python is nice to have.
- Experience with Jenkins and SonarQube
What's in it for you
- Exciting working environment in a global growth market
- A paved avenue for growing your responsibilities and expertise within the Company
- Each idea is listened to and the team evaluates the best option to make our product better
- Full-time collaboration with a dynamic team in downtown Zurich
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions