Earnix is an innovative global software company based in Israel. Founded in 2001, creates software that helps leading Financial Institutions around the world better understand their pricing decisions through advanced analytics.
Earnix Integrated Pricing and Customer Analytics software empowers financial services companies to predict customer risk and demand and their impact on business performance, enabling the alignment of product offerings with changing market dynamics. It combines predictive modeling and optimization with real-time connectivity to core operational systems, bringing the power of analytic-driven decisions to every customer interaction.
On behalf of Earnix, Ciklum is looking for Java Developers to join Kyiv office on full-time basis.
As part of Earnix GUI/Client team you will be actively involved in solutions for design, technology, product, and system-wide challenges.
You will be encouraged to provide and propose solutions at different levels of abstraction. Not only GUI related, but also working together with other teams on system-wide designs and technological solutions.
Examples of such challenges are:
• R&D discovery for new requirements.
• Working together with product team on details of functional and UX requirements.
• Software and UI design.
• Solving tough technical problems.
• Affecting and improving your team agile processes.
• Participating in multi-team development efforts.
• Working (all above) not only on presentation layer, but also client side, utilities, etc.
Your ability to learn, to take the initiative, to provide and implement solutions is important. It will give you great experience to build your technical and architectural skills.
- Building complex UIs with rich and interactive data visualizations for Desktop and Web applications.
- Being a part of an Agile team and effectively cooperate with other Earnix teams in Israel.
- Java – good software engineering skills (experience – at least 2 years as a fulltime job).
- Ability and willingness to learn Java Swing Toolkit to extend existing UI.
- Experience with Agile development principles and Scrum methodology and CI/CD processes.
- Understanding of general User Interface design principles, ability to reason about UX design choices.
- Good level of English language (spoken and written).
- Experience with React;
- Experience with enterprise software projects, especially for financial markets/banks.
- Experience with Java back-end development (e.g. EJB, JPA, Spring).
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Business trips.
- Competitive salary.
- Career and professional growth.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.