TechFinancials is a world's leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for a Java Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
TechFinancials developers touch all layers of the application from the database to the UI. The product is built around technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Akka, GWT and more. The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team
- Working closely with PO and QA team
- Work on both UI and Server/DB
- New features design and implementation
- Bug Fixing
- Implementation of Unit and Integration tests
- At least 1 years of experience in Java development
- Experience working with Scrum
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, Design Patterns, and Software Engineering best practices
- Web-based presentation using HTML, JSP, CSS
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, MYSQL
- Unit testing (Mockito)
- Specs writing
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level
- Willing to travel abroad
- Experience with GWT or other Java UI framework
- Experience with Integration testing
- LINUX system experience
- Experience with security
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, Crucible, Jenkins
- Experience with virtualization and cloud computing platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with clients
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions