Telco Systems’ NFVTime Suite product is a full-blown Networking Virtualization ecosystem complete decoupling between uCPE hardware architecture, software infrastructure and virtual network functions (VNF), enabling mix and match to optimize the service provider flexibility. It aims to allow Service Providers reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and time to service deployment.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for Service Providers seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier grade networking solution for enterprise or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the Service Lifecycle Management (LCM) NFVTime Suite provides additional unique features such as Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features.
The Goal – Escaping CPU lock-in for uCPE by running VNF on any HW out of the box while provisioning & managing both uCPE and Network Service LCM in easy way using NFVTime Central management server.
On behalf of Telco Systems, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
As part of the team you will work on writing uCPE Manager, focusing on backend. The goal of uCPE Manager product is managing in fully automated way provisioning of cloud-based infrastructure and virtual network functions, while exposing it’s interface though API/GUI.
You will have opportunity to deal with numerous distributed system problems, create software on top of cloud, refine provisioning process, work in virtualized and containerized environment and exploiting various DBs, etc.
- Design & develop backend for the vCPE Manager platform;
- Refine provisioning solution;
- Integrate OpenStack elements as part of End-End Solution;
- Integrate solution as for managing cloud-based infrastructure
- Deal with various DBs;
- Develop/Integrate GUI visualization tools;
- Be involved in Demos and PoC;
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new systems and products.
- Proven Experience with Java – 3-5 years;
- Proven experience with Spring framework – 2 years
- Experience with SQL databases (MariaDB, Prostgres) & NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.) databases;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sc. degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with Python;
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing (Kubernetes, AWS, Azure);
- Experience with Angular 2 and up.
What's in it for you
- Rapidly extending market;
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.