United Security Providers is a Swiss leader in the field of information security – developing products and providing managed security services to customers all around the world.
Ciklum is looking for a Java Developer to join the USP team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
We offer interesting tasks and responsibilities in this dynamic and exciting field as well as personal development opportunities and motivated teammates with a positive attitude and drive.
We are looking for a talented Java Engineer to complement an experienced team in the development of the USP Secure Entry Server, a product for securing web applications against unauthorized access and web attacks and USP Connect, the central information portal for our customers.
The basis of this products is designed as a service-oriented multi-tier architecture, implemented in Spring and Vaadin.
- Contribute to the products framework and be involved in the regular release cycles
- Design and develop business logic and UI components for new features
- You are part of an agile distributed team (Minks, Zurich and Bern) which jointly works on designs concepts and implementation
- A degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Practical experience in the design and architecture of Spring-based Web applications
- Proficient in Java and you are eager to learn new technologies
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured and goal-oriented person, strongly committed to deliver high quality
- Pro-activity with good communication skills and fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Java technology (Spring, Vaadin, J2SE, (REST-)
- API’s, Junit, JasperReports)
- Linux, HTTP/HTML/CSS, XML/XSLT, PostgreSQL
- ElasticSearch, Git, Maven, Apache, OpenSSL, authentication methods (e.g. PKI)
- Able to work under pressure with strong organisational capabilities
- Ability to think logically and execute methodically, a creative solution-finder, technically and commercially credible, self-confident, able to work independently
- An out-going person who is willing to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment
- Analytically minded and able to draw conclusions when looking at data and creating reports
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial focus
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary