HYLA Mobile is a rapidly growing company that provides carrier grade Wireless device trade-in solutions to Wireless Carriers and Retailers around the world. HYLA Mobile’s goal is to transform the wireless ecosystem by providing an easy way for Wireless Carriers and Retailers to reward customers through a comprehensive wireless device trade-in program.
On behalf of Hyla Mobile, Ciklum is looking for a Java Full Stack Developer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
HYLA is looking for a high-energy, results oriented Full Stack Software Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers undertaking requirements analysis, design, development, testing and releases of Hyla Mobile’s existing and upcoming application platforms. This position is seeking an well-rounded candidate having hands-on experience in Distributed Application Development with responsibility of designing and developing Hyla’s Core CE/W Trade-In platforms and delivering a high quality and high performance product collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop software applications and act as a technical resource to other team members for difficult architecture and development problems;
- Lead detailed analysis, design, development and integration efforts for applications and modules;
- Responsible for producing feature design documentation and specifications;
- Research, recommend and communicate emerging technologies to solve product problems;
- Interface with software or technology vendors, and consultants to discuss details of assigned programming tasks;
- Troubleshoot applications and quickly solve production issues;
- Acquire the appropriate business knowledge needed to deliver on product goals & requirements;
- Maintain and Improve software applications as part of the team and per management priorities.
- 3+ years of experience in building web based applications using Java/JEE;
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate;
- 2+ years of experience in UI (Angular/React/Ember, Bootstrap, etc);
- 3+ Experience with: Postgres, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL or other relational databases;
- Experience writing unit test cases using TestNG, Junit;
- Experience with SOAP and REST protocols;
- Solid understanding of the principles of object oriented design and design patterns;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Plus Skills – SOLR, Elastic Search, NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Redis etc.), AWS, CDN cloud services.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.