Java Support Engineer for AlgoTrader (Wroclaw)
AlgoTrader GmbH is the developer of an Algorithmic Trading Solution called AlgoTrader.
AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. We also support automated trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, HTML 5, React JS, Bootstrap & Docker.
On behalf of AlgoTrader, Ciklum is looking for Java Support Engineer to join our team in Wroclaw on full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of an Agile team that develops cutting-edge quantitative trading systems.
As a Support Engineer you complement the cross functional team. You are closely working together with the professional services team, the product development team and the head of development to ensure fully functional and bug free product. You will also manage client support requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Providing First and Second Level Support;
- Managing the client-side support ticketing system (e.g. Zendesk);
- Maintaining the knowledge database of frequently asked questions (e.g. Zendesk);
- Participating in the maintenance of the product documentation ;
- Closely collaborating with the product development team, the head of development and clients in prioritizing bug fixes & new feature requests;
- Managing and performing functional testing of the product:
- Coordinating the overall test procedure before a release;
- Managing full cycle of product functional testing;
- Designing, developing and maintaining test cases;
- Writing test documentation;
- Following current industry trends and incorporate best practices into the testing/development process.
- 3+ years of commercial experience on a similar position;
- Experience in supporting applications built in Java;
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing;
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, procedures and QA documentation;
- Experience in working directly with the client;
- Very strong communication skills and fluency in English;
- Nice to have: Experience in the trading domain (e.g. based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Cryptocurrencies).
- Java development skills;
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Hands-on experience with tools like Git and Jira;
- Hands-on experience with test case management systems like Kiwi;
- Good understanding of RDBMS .
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.
Client video presentationApply via site