On behalf of Credorax, Ciklum is looking for a Java Team Lead to join the our team on a full-time basis.
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
As part of our continued growth, we’re looking for a top talented Java Team Lead to join our leading core team!
Business critical applications, Message brokers, Cloud, Continuous delivery, infinite scale, highly demanding and motivating environment, Evolving into new technologies like kafka, hazelcast and noSQL are a quick taste of what we have to offer.
– BRAIN – payment gateway, decision / rule engine, kafka, high speed and velocity
– HPP – Hosted Payment Pages and solutions
– APM – alternative payment method gateways – same architecture as BRAIN
– SENDY – Scheduling and distribution platform providing real time report to our customers
- Lead and mentor a team of Java developers
- Design, develop maintain high performance, distributed, business critical applications in the online transactions & payments field
- Collaborate with stakeholders, collect requirements, design solutions and processes
- Ensure optimal performance and quality of team’s deliverables
- Work hands-on as part of the team
- 2 years of experience as a development team leader
- At least 4 years of Java design and development (server side)
- At least 2 years developing high performance, business critical & always-up server-side applications
- Good technical skills with deep understanding of the development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices
- Ability to execute end to end from design to implementation
- Experience with SQL, RDBMS
- Very good English skills
- Kafka, Hazelcast, Spring, Docker
- Good understanding of JVM Internals
- Team player, motivated and results oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Process-oriented approach
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Be a part of a R&D Management forum participate, influence and contribute to the agenda, methodology and our constant strive to improve