Ciklum is looking for a Java Technical Lead to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As Java Technical Lead you will work with Java, Spring Boot, micronaut, Git, Spring, SQL, REST API, Test Driven Development; will work closely with Business Analystґs & Product Owners to refine user stories and requirements and Identify, prioritize and execute tasks within the software development life cycle; will mentor junior developers, work independently and proactively, looking for details and answers, and will be comfortable raising challenges and proposing software improvements.
It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality and our tech-stack is continually evolving but to give you a flavor of what we’re currently working with here are some of the tools we use:
- Languages: Go, Java (micronaut), Swift, Kotlin, Python
- Tools: Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Vault, Consul, istio, private cloud, concourse-CI, EFK, Prometheus, Grafana, Firebase
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Pair-Programming
About the Project:
You’ll be a part of innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financial literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate the digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. Facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered of high risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis into our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Lead development team
- Lead and improve the decision-making process in design solution architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in architecture preparation, solution development, processes improvements
- Work in and lead the distributed international team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Deliver the product roadmap and plannings
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- At least 7-8+ years of experience as Software Developer, working mainly in Java technologies
- Some leading/managerial experience
- Clean coding methodologies (SOLID, YAGNI)
- Spring Boot
- Kafka (or RabbitMQ)
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Knowledge of security concepts
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Working Knowledge of relational database concept
- SQL, REST API, Camel, Mockito – Junit (or other testing framework)
- Test Driven Development, Git, Tomcat, Maven
- Full stack development (database development, Java development, front end (web)
- NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo)
- Experience with Micronaut
- In-memory caches (Redis)
- Experience in banking (ERP, Treasury, Core banking, Risk and Compliance)
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation – so we live this point like this
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.