WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
WalkMe is looking for a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about web and product, eager to solve complex problems to join the Exposure team. Exposure team products and solutions are the entry point of our customers to WalkMe, and it’s one of the most strategic teams in WalkMe. Exposure team products are used by companies’ end-users and IT personnel to provide WalkMe solutions on WinOS/MacOS common browsers and are used by millions of users. This crucial point gives the Exposure team various opportunities to impact on WalkMe end-user experience and provide better solutions for our end-users. Exposure team also faces a lot of unusual technical challenges which require out-of-the-box thinking.
- End to end development of features and systems that are used daily by key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast paced environment based on CI/CD
- Practice the most advanced client and server side techniques available with challenging microservices architecture, using the best technologies available: Node.js, PostgreSQL
- 3+ years experience of development with Node.js
- Experience in working with PostgreSQL
- Experience in designing and developing large distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience in writing tests and CI/CD methodologies
- Ability to multitask and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Free lunches every day
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth