The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
Close communication with the UK colleagues will be required on a daily basis.
- Take ownership and implement optimization solutions with Qubit across multiple websites
- Take ownership and lead implementation processing from requirements gathering to testing and deployment to production
- Continuously refine backlog to ensure all requirements are captured and delivered timely
- Understand the impact of Qubit implementations on websites performance and provide recommendations to development teams for improving performance
- Advocate quality and best practice techniques when implementing solutions
- Anticipate issues and risks and escalate appropriately
- Build cross-browser / cross-device compatible code, removing legacy / problematic code and suggesting improvements
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers (and beyond) to support our High Tech High Touch culture
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO and relevant W3C standards
- Strong logic and analytical skills, an eye for detail and the ability to document solutions
- Exposure to concepts, methodologies and processes used in application development, version control, testing, content management and site deployments
- Experience with Agile ways of working (Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive independently or within a team on solutions
- Ability to work under pressure with ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- Distinct focus on delivering value, quality mind-set and analytical skills combined with ability to develop creative solutions
What's in it for you
- Possibility to grow professionally
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load e-commerce platform
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Mac workstation
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation