Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
We empower our customers to create the most successful iLottery programs with a complete solution that includes industry-leading omnichannel platforms, an innovative portfolio of the best performing interactive games, and a full suite of business and technology services.
We are on the lookout for extraordinary people, who will be eager to learn, to be a part of a team and share our vision.
- Developing CORE and games on web applications
- Move our legacy infrastructure core project from Java (GWT) to TypeScript
- At least 1 year experience in TypeScript development
- Experience with Java – will be plus
- Knowledge of PIXI, Spine, Phaser, WebGL – Big advantage
- Experience with mobile porting for devices and web browsers – Big advantage
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- Exciting projects with great responsibility
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Chance to have an impact on products
- Working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities