Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
We disrupt the Business Intelligence market! Our product allows business users to analyze enormous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product. If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. We are looking for excellent team leader highly proficient in client side + back-end technologies and leadership, who will participate in the ongoing R&D effort to make our product the best BI suite in the market, while working with a great global team of people just like you.
- Manage, lead and mentor a full-stack development team using SCRUM methods
- Work with our Product and UX teams to deliver visually stunning user interfaces and features
- Lead projects and product epics from design to delivery
- Cooperate with the other full-stack team leaders R&D; developers, dev-ops and QA
- Proven experience leading an excellent and efficient front/back-end team
- Experience with React
- Excellent knowledge of modern web technologies — at least one SPA framework, tools such as Webpack/Gulp/Grunt/Bower, LESS/SASS
- Experience with MongoDB or other no-SQL databases, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, architecture, performance & coding standards
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Passion towards making awesome products
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions