Ciklum is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our team full-time in Israel.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As an Account Manager you will be working with top Israeli companies, mostly from the Hi-Tech sector.
It’s an exciting time for us here at Ciklum, we’re growing fast and as a result are looking for great people who will join a high-pace working environment within a driving & dynamic team.
- Accountable for developing and delivering the Account / Portfolio Plan and long-term strategy, forming a deep understanding of their business/s and overall market
- Manage client accounts and build strong, sustainable long-term relationships to meet/exceed the mutual aims of both parties
- Support technological and product initiatives at a strategic level
- Work closely with other technical and go-to-market teams at Ciklum, to facilitate matrix-led sales and development activities to showcase the entire spectrum of Ciklum’s services and solutions and meet the clients’ needs
- Manage escalations for client account and provide help/support to team members by acting as the single point of contact
- Identify and manage engagement risks, flagging issues early managing to resolution
- Achieve quarterly targets/quotas and KPI’s for client accounts
- Lead opportunities through all stages of the sales process from prospect to delivery
- A background in Account Management/ Project Management or Agile – will be a big plus
- Technology industry background with experience in Nearshore Outsourcing a plus
- Analytical with the ability to build lasting relationships within Mid to Large size companies
- Ambitious target-focused individual with a thirst for progression and growth
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple teams within a diverse global organization
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with clients
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Be part of a Global Sales organization in a fast growing large international company
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.