Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Agile Delivery to join the Islamabad team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Junior Delivery who will be utilized as Project Coordinator and Scrum Master and should be well versed with all the traits of an ADM.
- Coordinate team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and coordinate development activities for the project
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Coordinate, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports, organize and lead meetings
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required
- Agile Delivery / Project Coordination experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 2 year
- Understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to use basic techniques of Team management, Risk Management, Communication management, Change management, Time and task tracking, Reporting
- Ability to create and maintain project artefacts related to change management, quality assurance, project monitoring and control
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to identify problems and provide/suggest possible solutions
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience of work in a distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Agile and/or PMI certification
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation