90 Percent of Everything is a company with a goal to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Our journey begins now. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimization and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
Our tech stack consists of React and React Native applications communicating using GraphQL to microservice containers orchestrated by Kubernetes. Internally our services use gRPC for communication and achieve high scalability thanks to a Kafka based event driven architecture and persist data to a mix of RDBS and NoSQL databases including PostgresDB, MongoDB, S3 and Elasticsearch. We follow modern CI/CD and agile methodologies to deploy into production multiple times per week.
- Together with QA team ensure the stable operation of the platform. Strong focus on ensuring that security best practice is implemented throughout the platform.
- Work closely with development squads to support them in deploying their application and promoting them to production.
- Provide tooling to developers to improve their efficiency in operating applications.
- Continuous improvement of all CI/CD processes.
- Provide tooling to give developers visibility into the way that their systems are running.
- Knowledge of Agile and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good level of English
Readiness to work with:
- Executing automation tests on CI
- Cloud-based environments
- Automating cross-browser and automating mobile and desktop applications
- Selenium WebDriver, Cypress JS
- Automating frontend, backend and Web services
- BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
- Ability to learn autonomously
- Excellent all-round communications skills
What's in it for you
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills
- Deliver a green field system
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
- Opportunity to travel to client offices based in London
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model
Client video presentation